Benmore can provide a range of project and management services. Benmore can assist in recovering troubled projects with more recent engagements having this primary focus (within the infrastructure and transportation sectors).
- Capital Program Development
- Business Case and Funding Applications (Private and Government)
- Project Management
- Program Development and Management
- Project Recovery
- Program/Project Audits
- Contract Claim Development/Analysis
- Procurement Management – Tender reviews/Submissions
- Contract Management and Administration
- Project Team Assembly
Benmore has a strong history of managing turnkey developments for commercial, retail and office developments. Including banking and government service centers. We can work closely with your established professional team or assist you in gathering the right expertise around you to ensure the project has the best opportunity to succeed.
- Project Management
- Development Management
- Management of Design and Construction processes
- Independent third party reports and audits progress, etc
- Claim Forensics
Service & Fee Structure
Jon, Benmore’s director, has a network of experienced associates in Australia and New Zealand which he can call upon according to the specific project needs. This allows for highly flexible, responsive and personalised service without burdening clients with the associated corporate overheads. A light organisational structure results in highly competitive pricing for comparable experience and qualification.
Service options include:
- General – serviced from our offices
- Onsite or locum – based at the client’s offices or worksites
- Regional/International – regular scheduled attendance to regional or international locations
Rate and fee options:
- Hourly contract rates
- Annual agreed fee or retainer
- Budget constrained – fixed fee for specific work packages
- Longer term and/or exclusive engagements may be considered.
Because of this competitive structure, Benmore is a viable option for other consultancies or organisations wishing to temporarily expand their existing internal project team. Benmore always respects and honors the unique and commercial relationship the lead consultant has with their client.